Receptionist/Administrative Assistant APPLY NOW
ASPY Hair Inc. is an exciting and glamorous company in the Beauty & Hair Industry. We are a proudly Canadian company focused on providing luxury quality hair extensions to both professional and retail. Made by and for Strong, Confident, Smart women, we focus on empowering all to live their best life! We are expanding our operations internationally and are setting up Headquarters in Ontario.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our ever growing team!
- Provides general reception, customer service and administrative role.
- Greets clients and walk-ins and responds to all general inquiries via email and telephone.
- Manages and distributes all general incoming and outgoing correspondence such as phone, mail, email, and deliveries.
- Assists in scheduling meetings and appointments for the team
- Assists in event planning and execution of trade show appearances, trainings, etc.
- Books travel and helps schedule itineraries for team
- Orders supplies and runs company-related errands
- Processes customer orders and works with warehouse to ensure delivery
- Processes payments and billings
- Communicates with vendors and processes purchase orders
- Follows up on all orders with tracking and etas
- Contributes to company social media and responds to any inquiries on our various platforms
- Performs other duties and projects as required
- High school diploma and any additional relevant post-secondary qualifications
- Minimum 2 years working experience in office administration
- Citizen or Permanent resident of Canada
- Experience on social media platforms
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Knowledge of Quickbooks an asset
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent computer skills including Outlook and other platforms such as Zoom
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal courteously and effectively with all staff, clients, and vendors.
- Well-organized, with attention to detail and the ability to multitask and problem solve
- A friendly, welcoming, and professional disposition.
- Able to take direction but work independently and with minimal supervision
- Strong typing and note-taking skills.
- Fluency in either French, Cantonese or Mandarin a definite asset
Additional Job Requirements:
· Clean criminal background check and bondable
· Valid driver's license; regular access to a vehicle is required
This position is Sub-contract, please be aware of what this method of billing entails.
Part-time hours: 28-32 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$23.00 per hour
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Day shift
- No weekends
- Secondary School (required)
- administrative assistant: 2 years (preferred)
- receptionist: 2 years (preferred)
- Social media management: 2 years (preferred)
- French (preferred)
- Mandarin (preferred)
- Cantonese (preferred)
- English (required)
- Class G Licence (required)
|||Richmond Hill, ON|||||||||876116oUfljQd8th|||PART_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||range||||||20|||23|||true